[bksvol-discuss] Re: question about a scanning error for Easter Lighthouses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:40:40 -0400

Unfortunately it was before I started keeping images, was on the old computer,
who couldn't handle the large files.

But can request it, and get the image.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)