[bksvol-discuss] question about a potential submission

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:03:12 -0500

Hi all!
I recently purchased a book called The are of Voice acting. It seems really
interesting, and I was thinking of submitting it to bookshare. The only problem
is that it comes with a CD rom which seems to have some important accompanying
documents. I'm just wondering what I should do. Perhaps I could make an iso of
the CD rom and we could host it somewhere. Please advise.
Allison