[bksvol-discuss] Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:48:15 -0500

Hi:

Is this a txt file? If so, what program are you using to edit it? I assume you
are making corrections and saving it as you read.
If you are using Word, WordPad and Notepad they do not retain page breaks even
if the original file had them initially. Unfortunately this is a defect in
Microsoft products.

Grace