[bksvol-discuss] Re: question: Re: page breaks

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:47:21 -0600

I would Adapt, <big grin>  If you rolled each end of the scroll up to the
middle you could keep your place and keep it compact enough to cary.  You
could also invent a simple device to hold it flat for you while you read.
:-)

Sometimes paper braille books seem more annoying than a scroll would be. BRF
files can be annoying too because of their totally arbitrary page numbering.
Remember brf and daisy are bookshare's formats not only daisy and page
breaks currently only improve the daisy file.

Sorry I couldn't resist saying that.  I really won't get too worked up about
the decision whether I think its the right one or not.  Having a lot of
books available is enough to make me happy.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/