[bksvol-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:26:00 -0700

Hi, Lori, you've got one on me. What is this Show All feature and how do I
turn it on and off? Yes, you guessed it, I've never heard of this. Anyhow,
I've written to Carrie Karnos and she probably can guess I'm bewildered. Of
course that's not particularly surprising to me. Word has a menu that talks
about permissions and so forth which I know nothing about or what it means.
Regards but puzzled, Kim.