[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality work doing proof reading

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:03:56 EDT

E, since you were asking for more books to proofread I thought you might not
be aware of this. There is a book on the checkout list entitled Body for Life
for Women That has been there since August 15 that is marked hold for E.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] quality work doing proof reading
Date:
3/25/2009 8:03:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Tracy you can grab My Land and My People if you hurry. Otherwise, the
jiffy submitters will mangle it.

all the best,
E.

Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)