[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality of books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:28:36 -0400

Actually I value sleep very highly and am in bed usually at around eleven.

However, I really don't like television.  So while watching tv at night, I
will put my head phones in and read a book on the braillenote.

That is how I get them done.

That working on the weekends.

One book at a time.

Plus I am using some of the scanned material for my students, at the
program.

Teaching prep doesn't take too long, relatively speaking.

I have Wednesday off, perhaps I shall attack another pile of books.

Oh, and didn't I mention I can multitask.

Smile.  I have been enjoying, scanning of one book and listening to U.S.
News or another magazine.

When I was in college I would listen to the nightly news while scanning.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com