[bksvol-discuss] Re: quality

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

Where do I find the booksare scanning page?

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan

Rui Cabral <rui@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Susan:

Depending on how much of a clean-up job your referring too, that book
probably should be rescanned instead of cleaned up. It will take less time
and be more accurate.
Again thats where lists such as the bookshare scanning page come in handy.
(I feel like am running an ad campaign for my site)
In that case,
"I'm Rui Cabral and I approve of this message!!"