[bksvol-discuss] Re: putting bookshare books on the vr stream

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:01:01 -0500

I just use Windows to download them and extract them directly to the SD card. You will have to enter your Bookshare password when prompted and the books should be extracted to the DTB or text folder. "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com