[bksvol-discuss] Re: punctuation question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

I may be wrong, and if so I hope someone tells us both fairly quickly. I'd
leave it as it is, i.e., period, space, ellipses, then another space before the
rest
Cindy

sentences that have a period, then a space, then ellipses.  I am supposed
to put the period and ellipses together to make four dots, is that
correct?  Thanks!