[bksvol-discuss] Re: publishing a book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:54:48 -0400

Hi, Rebecca. The only other way you'll know if some of your validations have
cleared is if you check your My Account page. That won't tell you which
books have been approved, but it will tell you whether you have more credits
added to your account. If you rejected the book, though, you won't get any
credits for that, but if you've accepted one, then when it does get added to
the collection, your credit will increase for your next subscription to
reflect that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.