[bksvol-discuss] Re: publishing a book

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:58:44 -0700

The submitter of record gets the email saying that the book was published or rejected. The validator(s) get no email. I don't know what you are asking here. Please clarify.. If you take a book from Step One, and fix it up, then you haven't resubmitted it, you have validated it. You only get an email if it was published or rejected if you were the original submitter, or if you were the validator you look on the New Books page and see it there - or on Jake's site, as far as I understand things.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>