[bksvol-discuss] Re: publishers to scan

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:01:33 +0000

Hi Roger and everyone,

You can check our website for a list of current publishers on the following
page: https://www.bookshare.org/_/community/publishers. I started working with
volunteers to compile a list of all of the imprints, but unfortunately did not
get a completed list as the volunteers were not able to finish. I do not have
the bandwidth to do this volume of research myself, but if anyone is interested
in continuing to work on this, I'm happy to get them the list we've come up
with so far. If you're interested, please contact me off list and we'll get
cracking on this.

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator