[bksvol-discuss] Re: publisher quality--a real disappointment!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

I had that feeling before. When we volunteers do books, most of us are very
careful. I don't know really what publishers are sending us--books that have
gone through a proofreading anf editing process before publication, or
something else. I've had books from the library that  were missing pages. In
one case, the whole first 7 or 8 pages were missing. I had a friend send me the
missing pages so I could know what went on before the beginning of the story.

Books Being Scanned List: