[bksvol-discuss] publisher list and wish list books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 13:11:56 -0700

My list of publishers who donate books is very old and I don't see such a
list on the boookshare site. Is there a place I can get it, or could
someone send me a copy, please?
Cindy-- address grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx or socly@xxxxxxxxx
There are a couple of books on the wish list I can get to scan (unless
Robin can get them from the publisher, or someone else wants to scan them.
(Actually, there's a third book I'm wiling to do. I have to check my
libraries.
Is anyone planning to scan Boomer, Puppy Place # 37? apparently it's new.
My library is going to order copies so it will take a while before I'm able
to scan it so if someone else can do it more quickly, go ahead, and please
let me know.
Also, I can do Louis Nizer's My Life In Court (I can get the 1961 edition,
but not the 1963.
and Killers of the King
I plan to alternate scanning (for as long as I can -- I had to give it up
once because of shoulder pain) with proofing. Except for the book I'm
proofing now, which I plan to finish before starting scanning), the books
in my pile there's no hurry for. If anyone else wants to scan these books
and can get to them sooner than I can please let me know