[bksvol-discuss] Re: publisher books

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:51:59 -0700

Hi,

Bob's directions below are exactly correct. Thanks Bob! Let us know if you have any difficulty finding the pq books. I currently have synopses written for over 100 of them. I do have a couple hundred more to go, but it's a start.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>