[bksvol-discuss] Re: published authors

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:18:29 -1000

Okay, what I'll do is e-mail my chapter president and explain the situation. Can someone give me a brief detail about what kind of book this is going to be? Just in case he asks me these questions.

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>