[bksvol-discuss] Re: published authors

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:07:34 -1000

I'm not exactly a self-published author, but I'm in a local chapter of Romance Writers of America. Our chapter has put out two self-published chapter anthologies and is currently working on a third. If people are serious about publishing a book, I could ask our chapters president on steps to getting self-published.

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>