[bksvol-discuss] Re: public domain books?

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:47:53 -0800

Hi Kellie,

Unfortunately at this time, we don't have "public domain" as its own
category.  This has been requested by a number of users, and its on our
list of enhancement requests which we hope to implement as our new
engineers are working to upgrade the site.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201