[bksvol-discuss] Re: protecting chapter titles and story titles

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 07:19:48 -0500

Don't apologize, you are exactly correct.

For the past few weeks I have wrestled with those damned Sturgeon books with absolutely no interaction with staff, except for Karrey who seemed as mift as I am with this problem.

Frankly, I am not validating any more until this problem is solved. I'm tired of sending up books that look good to have them distorted by a tool that is supposed to make things better.

Maybe blind people should accept books without chapter headings or story titles, but I don't think so. Any publisher who did that would be run out of business in no time at all.

Bob