[bksvol-discuss] Re: protecting chapter headings

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 23:07:00 -0500

Hi Sue,

No need to protect the chapter headings that way any more. smile. You can leave the book numbers at the bottom of the page as well.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 8/17/2015 10:33 PM, Sue Stevens wrote:

Hi All,

In the book I am proofing page numbers are at the bottom of pages, and
it would be easier to leave them there. But do we still need to
protect chapter headings with three asterisks? The headings are
Chapter One, Chapter Two, etc.

Thanks,

Sue S.