[bksvol-discuss] protecting chapter headings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:39:07 -0500

I did not find anything about protecting chapter headings in the manual. I may be checking in the wrong spot. Somehow since this issue has come up time after time I expected something about it in the validating part of the manual.

Perhaps somebody else can find something about it in the manual and post it here.

E.