[bksvol-discuss] Re: properly-spelled foreign names

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:25:46 -0700

Well, there just went my off-the-top-of-my-head theory. <smile>. So by definition, I didn't think before I wrote that, or I would have recalled that I have also seen improperly-spelled made up names, but not too many because I optimize my scans, and I usually know from whom I am validating and that they have good quality.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>