[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofreading questions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Marty, the penultimate is the net-to-last (I didn't know what it was either
until my husband used it and explained to me. For example,  the letter Y is the
penultimate letter of the alphabet.
In John's case, the apostrophe that should be between the letter n and the
letter s is actually above the letter n. I know no of no way to change it
except by deleting it where it is and placing it where it belongs, but I can't
imagine that it's a big problem for readers, unless it is a problem for Braille
readers or people who read by listening.