[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofreading question

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:36:06 -0800

If my memory is wrong I'm sure someone  will correct me; but since I don't
see that anyone's answered you, I will. My memory is that we can change the
first line of the chapter to normal 12 point sentence font; we don't  have
to retain the all caps or, a large first letter of the sentence when it
occurs; but it's been a while since I've had a situation like that, so if I
am wrong I will appreciate being corrected (and hope I remember for the
next time. I'd better add it t my other notes.
I don't have Jaws  so I can't help with that part of your question. But in
Word, highlight the text and go to the ruler and where it shows the font
style and size and change them byusing the arrows to where you want; or  if
you go to the Format menu and click on  font there you can put in the font
type and size you want. (
HTH