[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofreading question

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:31:29 -0600

Hi Sue!

The original pasting in Mayrie's message as well as the one in this thread reads fine on my braille display, so I wonder what it is that is underlining on yours in certain messages.

If you have trouble after someone sends it, you can write me privately, and I'll send it.

Write to:

the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Debby

At 12:37 PM 3/5/2012, Sue Stevens wrote
I canâ??t read the examplles very well, because I got that awful underlining with dots 7 and 8 all across the lines. Could someone send it without that, please?

Thanks in advance,

Sue S.