[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofreading crisis kindly addressed

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:37:29 -0400

Yes, I have proofread several of Carrie's Science Fiction submissions, and I am glad that I can look forward to the possibility of getting more to do. They would be good books for those new to proofreading. Because while they are raw scans, they are good quality scans; so volunteers new to proofreading are not likely to have anything arduous to fix up.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>