[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofing a text with screen shots

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:50:21 -0500

Hi Jackie,

Thankfully this is not a computer manual per se; it just refers to an online time-management utility.

I am a little confused by your comment about an OCR program. Maybe I'm not understanding what you're telling me. I am proofreading the book, someone else scanned it. I have open book, but I think scanning is rather boring so I just proofread.

Thanks,
Norma

I don't know what OCR software you're using but many of them allow u
to save page images w/the O C R'd text & I would recommend u consider
doing that w/this particular book.

Welcome, new volunteer!

On 10/30/09, Mayrie ReNae <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Norma,
>
> Yes, you can omit them with the note that you suggested. However, would you
> please surround the notation with brackets []?  That is what Carrie has
> suggested we do.
>
> Mayrie

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride