[bksvol-discuss] proofing a text with screen shots

  • From: "Norma A. Boge" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:24:50 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm proofing a book which includes screen shots. These don't scan very well, so are they treated like a picture? If so, may I omit them and insert {screen shot omitted by proofreader}? Aside from either trying to get the screen shot myself and replacing the garbled one or manually recreating the shot, I don't see any other options.

Thanks in advance,
Norma