[bksvol-discuss] Re: proofed Silver Saddles

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:03:33 -0500

I always thought I would just love to have had a guide horse wow
now wouldn't it be cool if you could actually ride horses and they would take you where you need ed to go wow I love horses whether they guide or not I got to ride a horse and carrage in St. Lewis I will never forget that as long as I live.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx>