[bksvol-discuss] Re: problems with website?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:47:22 -0600

Hey, Netta,

I was did a search, downloaded a book and looked through the books to check out queue without any problems. So hopefully the problem you were having has cleared up.

Judy s.
On 1/26/2013 4:28 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;
Is anyone else having trouble with the website? It's like it's moving slow. Right now I've been trying to check in a book but can't get past the first check in screen and I have already updated the screen several times. I have also tried to search for a book but again the screen will not move past the first search screen. Anyone else having these sort of problems or maybe others?
Netta