[bksvol-discuss] Re: problems with submitting?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 23:41:39 -0400

BlankYeah, Lissi and I have five books so far that I've tried to submit
multiple times and get the same message Dornetta described after going through
the entire submission process. They're all short children's books. I sent
Madeleine the files, and heard that Support was working on it, but that was a
few months ago. Haven't heard from Support in months and haven't retried
submitting any of them recently. Are those books particularly short? I
generally don't have trouble submitting, except with those very short books.
The first four were poetry, so I thought that might have something to do with
the trouble. But then the fifth one was just straight text, so that idea was
out the window.

Evan