[bksvol-discuss] Re: problems with submissions-large volume

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:25:13 -0400

Hi Carrie!

It just says that I have an error and to check all the fields.  It looks like
it is not accepting the file I am trying to upload.  It might be the way I
named the file...dunno what is going on. I have done this before and I had the
same problem.  I kept hitting submit until it accepted the book.  I have 15
books that are ready to go, but I will have to wait until nighttime to try to
submit them again.

Maithe
    Night's Edge
    Maggie Shayne
    Barbara Hambly
    Charlaine Harris
    © 2004 by Harlequin Books S.A.
    ISBN 0373770103

    Shadow Of The Moon
    Rebecca York
    © 2006 by Ruth Glick
    ISBN 042520961X

    Another Chance, Another Time
    Catherine Snodgrass
    © 2002 Catherine Snodgrass
    ISBN 1553164865

    Feather On The Wind
    Catherine Snodgrass
    © 2005 Catherine Snodgrass
    ISBN 1553165314

    Montana Skies
    Kay Stockham
    Copyright © 2007 by Dorma Kay Stockham
    ISBN 0373713959
    Bread and Spirit, A therapy with the new poor : diversity of race, culture,
and values
    Harry J. Aponte
    © 1994 by Harry J. Aponte
    ISBN 039370176X

    Issues and Ethics In The Helping Professions
    Gerald Corey
    Marianne Schneider Corey
    Patrick Callanan
    COPYRIGHT © 2003 Wadsworth Group
    ISBN 053435615X

    Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in the Practice of Marriage and
Family Therapy, Third Edition
    Samuel T. Gladding
    Theodore P Remley, Jr.
    Charles H. Huber
    Copyright 2001 Prentice-Hall, Inc.
    ISBN 0137692331

    THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP COUNSELING, Sixth Edition
    Gerald Corey
    © 2004 Brooks/Cole
    ISBN 0534596940

    THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY, Fourth Edition
    IRVIN D. YALOM
    © 1995  Basic Books
    ISBN 0465084486

    Therapist's Guide to Substance Abuse Intervention
    SHARON L. JOHNSON
    ©2003 Elsevier Science
    ISBN 0123875811

    Constructive Therapies
    Michael F. Hoyt, Editor
    Copyright 1994 The Guilford Press
    ISBN 0898620945

    Theory-Based Treatment Planning for Marriage and Family Therapists:
Integrating Theory and Practice
    DIANE R. GEHART, PH.D.
    AMY R. TUTTLE, M.S.
    © 2003 Brooks/Cole
    ISBN 2002110922

    THE EXPANDED FAMILY LIFE CYCLE: INDIVIDUAL, FAMILY, AND SOCIAL
PERSPECTIVES, THIRD EDITION
    BETTY CARTER, Editor
    MONICA McGOLDRICK, Editor
    © 2005 Allyn & Bacon
    ISBN 0205409814

    UNDERSTANDING PROGRAM EVALUATION, SAGE HUMAN SERVICES GUIDES, VOLUME 31
    Leonard RUTMAN
    George MOWBRAY
    University of Michigan School of Social Work
    Copyright 1983 Sage Publications, Inc.
    ISBN 0803920938

    I can submit synopses for all of these books if wanted/needed by
administration.

    Maithe
    maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx