[bksvol-discuss] Re: problems with OpticBook 3600

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 23:01:11 -0700

Hi, Valerie, my sympathy (for what it's worth [though what you want is a
tech guru]). Sorry, Valerie as Chrissie might say in her pitiful voice:
"Sorry, Miss Val, I don't know nothin' 'bout scanners and scannin' books, no
way, no how!" I hope your scanner will co-operate with you and if not, Dr.
Kim recommends you relax and do something to take your mind off of what you
can't do at the moment. Take care Valerie and I'll talk to you tomorrow at
blindcooltech.com chat room. Regards, Kim.