[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with daisy book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:56:12 -0800 (PST)

One of our engineers joined Bookshare several years ago, worked part-time for
Bookshare while he attended college, graduated with a degree in computer
science (I think), and took the job that was offered to him by Bookshare after
he left college. He's been a full employee for probably a year now or maybe
longer.

Carrie