[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem with book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:09:02 -0400

Maybe it isn't ^l but hard paragraph markers?

On Tuesday, July 26, 2011, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just had a book rejected because it has manual line breaks in it instead
of just paragraphs.  Here's the funny thing.  I did a search for ^l with
Word 2003, and it didn't find anything.  I have done this search multiple
times.  I'm completely flummoxed.  Can anyone please help!

> Ann P.
>
> --
> Ann K. Parsons
> Portal Tutoring
> EMAIL:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> web site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
> Skype: Putertutor
>
> "All that is gold does not glitter,
> Not all those who wander are lost."

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: We Band of Angels by Elizabeth M. Norman