[bksvol-discuss] problem with book

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 21:06:57 -0400

Hi all,

I just had a book rejected because it has manual line breaks in it instead of just paragraphs. Here's the funny thing. I did a search for ^l with Word 2003, and it didn't find anything. I have done this search multiple times. I'm completely flummoxed. Can anyone please help!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring