[bksvol-discuss] problem while uploading

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:40:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys
  I validated and uploaded the book "Life is not a fairy tale "by Fantasia
Barrino(American Idol 2004)
  When I uploaded the book I faced a problem.The book got uploaded easily but I
faced the problem while I was completing the details.  I got the message that
the long synopsis was too long.I fixed it  easily because I was reading the
book also. What I found in the long synopsis was the  entire inside cover of
the book.
  devi

  Liz Bottner <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                Jake:

  Thanks for your reply.  Your guess would be correct, and I tried your
suggestion once before I got your message as I remembered that usually fixed
things.  I tried again, though, after I read your response, but I still can?t
upload the book.  I don?t know what else to try at this point.  As stated
before, I would hate to reject this book just because I can?t upload it?

  Liz

  email: liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my LiveJournal:
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com

Devi ramaseshan