[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem in submitting a book

  • From: bud schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:41:25 -0800

Hi,
My book uploads fast enough, it just doesn't seem to accept the title for some reason or other nor matter if I browse for it or just type in the path.

Bud
At 08:43 PM 1/24/2005, you wrote:
I haven't submitted anything recently, but I got this same problem when
validating my last five or so books this week.
It takes a mega long time to upload, and instead of coming to the page where
you are supposed to see the automated spelling ranking and such, I get a
cannot display page error, and then when I click back it says I have to
relog in because I've waited so long for the book to upload my time expired.
Then I start the whole process over again, and again, and again, and
eventually after I do this a lot of times it goes through. It was never like
this before, and I now have the same problem with both of my computers.
Quite frustrating...
Tiffany