[bksvol-discuss] Re: problem I´m not sure how to solve

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 05:15:16 -0700

Ellen,

Maybe she just had a bad day. As someone else suggested, you might try to contact her through Carrie Karnos or Scott Raines. I certainly wouldn't put her name on the list if she is upset about too many emails lately.

One of my libraries that has many Spanish books does not have that one. The web site of the other one is down for maintenance. Amazon says it is a rare expensive (but very good) book.

Too bad it's just one page and you could have the book finished.

Misha

On 4/6/2011 3:24 AM, Ellen Bartlett wrote:
Hi Misha,

The book is called Que Bonita Es Panama. It's in Spanish, which is what's
making me wonder how available it is in libraries.

The really strange thing is that I e-mailed the scanner before and she
helped me without a problem. The only difference this time, other than this
was the second time I'd e-mailed her about this one page, was that the
message I wrote was completely in Spanish. However, like I said, I'd
contacted her before about rescanning this page--in English I might add--but
got no reply. Should I say who it is?

Thanks,
Ellen