[bksvol-discuss] Re: pretty big admin queue

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:36:18 -0800 (PST)

it just shows how many wonderful and industrious
volunteers we have working.

Carrie, I know that only a small percentage of us are
on these email lists. Do you know or can you find out
how many validators and scanners there are? On the
Bookshare News Update page it said there are 6000 U.S.
subscribers. I don't know how recent that is, though.

Grandma Cindy