[bksvol-discuss] Re: pq has gotten us at last

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:01:52 -0700

Yeah I had a couple messages about my proofs being replaced as well by
pq books though I'm sure ours is better looking if you dig me I just
hope that Kind Of Blue wasn't replaced, sad smiley if it is well there
goes my copy..

On 7/5/11, Larry Lumpkin <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, Susan and I committed to do the cat book series by Shirley Rousseau
> Murphy and purchased most of the series only to now discover that the entire
> series has been pq'd.  We have about decided to stop submitting books and
> devote our time to something which will be more lasting.

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx