[bksvol-discuss] Re: pq books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

My suggestion would be to double-check with Carrie, especially if you want the
credits. It soul be a shame to water your time. But it it's going to take a
long time for the PQ book to get into the collection or the publisher isn't
going to donate older books, you could scan it.  When we were doing the
Princess Diary books and they were needed by a particular time, we found out
that the publisher donation of them wouldn't be for quite a while.  They'r in
now, but we couldn't wait so we did them.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: