[bksvol-discuss] Re: post story pages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:03:59 -0500

Hi Mayrie!!

Thanks for including everything that scans well. When I was in school in the '60s and 70s, I used to hate the word "omitted", because I knew I was missing something in my braille book, so I like to read everything there is to read that is included in a book.

Debby

At 04:26 PM 10/29/2009, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Hi Valerie,

I always include that stuff.  If it doesn't scan clearly, I don't include
it, but it is fine to include it.  I know lots of folks like to see that
stuff.  I know I do!

Mayrie