[bksvol-discuss] Re: post story pages

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:40:07 -0500

Thanks for the quick reply! Virtually everything scanned very well, requiring a minimum of picture description, so I think it would be nice to include it if we are allowed to. Thanks for the go ahead!

Valerie

On 10 29, 2009, at 4:26 PM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:

Hi Valerie,

I always include that stuff. If it doesn't scan clearly, I don't include it, but it is fine to include it. I know lots of folks like to see that
stuff.  I know I do!

Mayrie