[bksvol-discuss] post story pages

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:40:41 -0500

Me again!

I almost always include post story pages, especially if they have info on other books in a series or other series by an author. My most recent Sierra book, however, also has some items you can order on the Love Waits theme. Can these pages be included as well?

Thanks!
Valerie Maples
vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

currently scanning Without A Doubt (Sierra Jensen #5), With This Ring (Sierra Jensen #6), My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House

currently proofing: Stanley and the Magic Lamp, Invisible Stanley, A Deeper Level, Ten Days to Self-Esteem