[bksvol-discuss] Re: poor rated books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:14:47 -0400

I think of "lots of errors . . ." as listening to classical music over
shortwave.  I hope I don't miss an important moment, key change, or the
like, but I can figure out--interpolate--what's missing to some extent.
Now, it's worth saying that I don't listen to music over shortwave unless
I'm killing time and am pretty desperate.