[bksvol-discuss] Re: poor rated books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:31:54 -0700

Hi, E. I agree with you. In fact, I just rejected a book yesterday that was
supposedly fair, but there was a lot of misplaced text. Sometimes, all the
text was there, but it was misplaced. Then, there were words that were
partially chopped, and it was sometimes hard, if not impossible, to tell
what the word was supposed to be, so I had to reject it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous