[bksvol-discuss] poor quality books needing work

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:03:50 -0400

At 09:58 PM 4/27/2006, you wrote:

I chokLet's support putting the validator's name in the record along with the submitter when a book is added to the collection.
I wish to lay claim to repairing some of the Margaret Frazer Dame Frevisse mysteries. New ones have been added witha poor rating. In this day of great scanning software and hardware and competitent validators, I am sorry when a book gets through with a poor rating. I have already found one of the mysteries which is missing pages and will ask for assistance as needed.

E.