[bksvol-discuss] Re: poor me couch

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:48:14 -0800 (PST)

Oh, that is too bad--mos especially the second part.
If he did that, what else does he do? Maybe you should
keep an eye on that family and report the dad. Check
with the school  when school begins and talk with the
counselor and ask them to keep an eye on the child,
check with the teachers, check things out. That way
you can maybe keep out of it personally and yet get
the matter taken care of.

Cindy

--- gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well let's see.
>
> We had to replace our daughter's cell phone because
> it went through the
> washing machine cycle.  Now all the little cover
> things on the buttons
> of our cell phone are coming off and getting  harder
> to dial every day.
> So probably have to go find one for us.
>
> Our New Year's Eve celebration was spoiled because
> the Dad of our
> daughter's friend forgot which house his son was
> going to be at.  He
> got mad and gave him a beating when he came to pick
> him up.
>
> --
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
> Network.  Visit
> www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility
> anywhere.

AT